In snapshot replication by default Non-cluster indexes are not copied to subscriber below is the work around for copying Non-cluster indexes to subscriber in Snapshot replication.
- Login into the Publisher server
- Expand the Replication folder and Local Publications
- Right click on the publisher and select properties
In Publication Properties window select Articles Tab à Select the Article Properties
- In Popup select Set Properties of All Table articles to copy all objects Non-Cluster indexes
- Select Set Properties of Highlighted table article to change the option to copy Non-cluster indexes of specific table
In Properties for All Tables Articles window change the below highlighted property from False to True.
In next run of snapshot will copy all noncluster indexes to subscriber.